February 28, 2008

Deals at the Pig - 2/27-3/4

I stopped at the Piggly Wiggly tonight to pick up one item and ran through the sale aisle "just in case" and found that the Pig has Quaker Instant Oatmeal - flavored and regular - on sale - $1 per box - if you buy 10. My family loves the stuff and I don't buy it often due to expense so I told them we'd have to stop there once a day until the sale runs out - and I'm gone the next 4 days so we'll see if someone actually runs over there - I only live one and half miles away. BUT they are having a TRUCKLOAD sale right now and there are a lot of good deals so check out the ad. Also, if you got the wismoms.com newspaper ad in your mailbox this week, on the back page are coupons for $0.10 off/gal of gas with purchase of $50 or more for the next several WEEKS (twin mom meeting near a Pig just in case you didn't think of that for next week) . I am up to $2.50 off my gas so I'll be fueling for pennies soon :)

No comments: