February 19, 2008

Free after Rebate...now plus Overage!

I found a $1 coupon for overage! Yay! It was in the paper 1/13...I didn't even think to check until this morning. I think about coupons while I sleep!

I have an extra coupon and rebate...who wants it?
___________________________________________
In this weeks paper:
Pledge Multi Surface Product
FREE after Rebate, mail by 4-14-08
One per household (I have an extra if you need it)

*Just make sure you save your receipt and that you don't need that same receipt for a different rebate...or just ask for a duplicate receipt...which I always forget is an option!

2 comments:

Neuser Family said...

You can actually get a $2 overage at Walgreens right now. They have a $1 rebate with their EasySaver booklet, plus your $1 coupon and you receive $2.

Shelly said...

Too bad I already sent in my Easy Saver rebate form. You could do both rebates but you'd REALLY want to get a duplicate receipt then just in case something went wrong with the Easy Saver one. (When I filled out the form online Walgreens said to keep those receipts just in case there was a problem.)