February 18, 2008

Shelly's Shopping List for Week of 2/17

Another slow week...

CVS:

  • 3 Pullups (or Huggies) coupons at SmartSource or Walgreens (can be used anywhere) Pullups coupon here (if you have to take the survey to get the coupon for the Huggies be sure and answer NOT Huggies for your current brand)
  • 1 Kotex Pads, coupons in the 1/13 or 2/17 paper or from here
  • 1 Palmolive dish soap
*Above items total $30.46 so I'll get back $15 plus I'll use $7 in coupons, final price=$8.46
  • Colgate toothpaste $2.39 get 2 ECB back use coupon or here more than free
  • Hershey's Kisses $.99 Limit 2
  • Venus Razor $9.99 get 6 ECBs use coupon from 2/17 paper (would be more than free at with the Walgreens rebate but I already sent mine in-if you haven't get it there!)
  • Check Valentine's candy...on clearance for 50% off or more
  • I won't be getting this but if you need make up there were coupons in the 1/20 and 2/10 paper and Covergirl is buy $20 get 10 ECBs so with coupons you could get $20 worth of makeup for $5...if you are interested I can dig out the coupons for you.
WALGREENS:
In the paper this week we got an extra coupon for $3 off $10 at the Lime Kiln store for their Grand Opening!
  • Gillette Fusion razor $9.99 get 6 register rewards free after $4 coupon from 2/10 paper
  • Puffs tissue $.79 with weekly coupon (no man. coupon that I'm aware of)
  • Jane Makeup buy one get one free use printable $2 coupon (1 for each) and get any make up that is $4 or less free. They also have a $2 Jane mascara coupon in the monthly Walgreens book.
  • If you haven't already gotten it the Venus razor would make you $2 with the coupon from this weeks paper since it is free after rebate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shelly - I just print off your list to go by when I am trying to get myself organized. I take your list to my ads and make my own (often looks similar to yours). Thanks for the hand up and the inspiration!!!! Vivian