April 18, 2008

CVS

I made a CVS run last night. Unfortunately, they were out of the Contour meters so I didn't get to see if the deal worked. Have any of you had any luck with it? I am assuming since they were all out that the deal is working! :)

I did get the "unadvertised" M&M ECB deal though. They were buy one ($3.29) get one and then a $3 ECB printed! Two big bags of M&Ms for 29 cents! Jerry is going to run to the CVS by his work to see if they have the Contour meters so I told him to pick up some more M&Ms. I made M&M cookies on Tuesday that were REALLY good with some Easter M&Ms I saved. Now I can make more. Maybe I'll post the recipe on my blog.

The CVS brand diapers (B1G1) are a good deal too! Especially if you use a 3 off 10 from the red box. I also got the Kraft Mac and Cheese. I think 50 cents a box beats even the Sam's Club price. My CVS didn't have the four packs but she let me buy 8 singles and used the code like I was buying the 2 four packs. The manager at my CVS was telling me they just got their copy of the May book. She said when she went to order the "free" after ECB items the warehouse was already out of stock. She gets pretty frustrated with them for that. My store usually limits the free items to one or two per customer for that reason. Ugh!

No comments: