April 21, 2008

How NOT to shop

I provide this little ditty to enlighten you on how NOT to shop - although I'm sure it will bring more of a smile to your face rather than any wisdom you don't already know....

After two weeks of almost no Saver Shopping let alone any shopping I decided in the 45 min time slot I had in between piano lessons that i would RUN to and through Cub Foods - a store I have not shopped at for many, many years. I had the ad in hand -with no time to prep with a list or coupons - was I being impulsive or what? I really needed eggs - that is what started it.

I decide to do the "deal" on the flier that said if you buy $25 of these products you get 2 free movie tickets AND if you buy $25 of these products you get 2 more free movie tickets AND $10 to spend - that is what I was trying to do - but in my rush I forgot the $25 on the 2nd deal and only ended up at $10 and I didn't get the 2 extra movie tickets nor the $10 and probably ended up with an overload of products I use less often.

I came home frustrated as my life spins out of control and I really need to get to CVS to use my ECB's!!!!!! 

Drowning - Vivian

No comments: