July 5, 2008

CVS Deal


While I am really missing the $/$$ coupons, I still managed to get a few good deals this week.

4 bags of Lifesavers, free after combining BOGO sale and BOGO coupon
2 Listerine Smart Rinse, free with rain check from last months book
Huggies for $.49 each, after raincheck and coupons
2 CVS pantiliners, free after ECBs
2 CVS tampons, free after ECBs
1 mascara, free after ECBs
1 OB tampons, $1.49 after coupon and ECBs
1 Rolaids, free after CVS red box coupon and man. coupon
2 Sure deodorant, more than free after BOGO coupon and ECBs
2 Trident gum for$.62 each after coupon and ECBs
2 Coppertone sunscreen sticks, more than free after ECBs
2 free CVS water bottle from a friendly cashier!!! :)
(the bottle say "pays you back"...they're NOT kidding!!)

I planned wrong and ended up with no little ECBs left to pay so I used $2.99 from my gift card. I did get my quarterly ECB from the red box...a whoppin' 50 cents!! Guess that is good though...then I know I'm not spending much OOP!!!

No comments: