August 13, 2008

Bought almost $134 worth of groceries for less than $52 at Copps


Hello everyone

I just wanted to show you some deals I made at Copps today. Thanks to Shelly for letting me know about the coupons for FREE items that were available at the Pig in De Pere. I went there yesterday and got about 5 sets. I then took a lot of the coupons today to Copps because I knew they were having some good sales.

They have Kool-Aid for $0.10 each which is a Kraft product. I bought 9 packets and got 3 items for free.

They also have Kraft Mac and Cheese on sale for $0.48, so I bought a lot of those (15 boxes) and got 5 more items for free.

I also bought 3 pkgs of Kraft Cheese singles which were on sale for $1.88 and got one more free item. The free items were: Crystal Light, Oscar Meyer hot dogs, Kraft dressing and Wheat Thins.

Another great deal going on this week at Copps is Huggies Clean team refills are on sale 2/$3. If you have a coupon from the paper a few weeks ago (sorry, don't remember which week), you can get 2 packages for FREE!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

AMAZING!!! Great picture! The student has definitely become the master!! :)