August 11, 2008

Great Coupons

You know those great coupons in the All You magazine that are buy 3 Kraft items get a FREE Wheat Thins/Dressing/Hot Dog/Crystal Light/Kraft Singles? Well, I was going to try one out at Piggly Wiggly since Kool Aid is on sale there for 15 cents. Guess what was right in front of the Wheat Thins?? A tear pad with the same exact 5 coupons!!!!! The only difference is they expire a bit sooner (8/31).

I bought 3 Kool Aid lemonade packets for 45 cents and got a free box of Wheat Thins with the tear pad coupon and saved my All You coupon for another time. It worked flawlessly! I grabbed 2 of each coupon and will try and use them before they expire. As much as I wanted to grab the whole tear pad...I restrained myself and left some for the rest of you! :)

So keep an eye out for that tear pad. I'm guessing they could be by any Kraft/Nabisco/Oscar Mayer product. But at the DP PW they are right by the Wheat Thins.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Theresa just told me that Kraft Mac and Cheese is on sale at Copps this week for 49 cents. So instead of getting Koolaid you could get the mac and use these coupons to get the free items.