February 25, 2009

Dropping Dairy Prices

There have been a lot of great deals on dairy products lately. I'm not buying cheese now unless it's $2 a pound or less...which hasn't been hard as of late! I wish my freezer wasn't jam-packed because I'm afraid these low prices won't last long. Just like the lower gas prices though...I'll just enjoy them while they last!

Milk has been on sale quite a bit too. But I just thought I'd let you know that Aldi has milk for $1.99 right now. It's not a sale price so it can go up whenever but it's been that way for a few weeks now. It's not just the skim either...ALL their milk: whole, 2%, etc. As of yesterday, eggs are $1.08 a dozen and flour has come down as well, only $1.35 for a 5 lb. bag.

If you have never been to Aldi, stop by sometime and just check them out. Most things can be found cheaper elsewhere if you shop sales carefully and with coupons but Aldi has lots of good deals on the basics.

1 comment:

ericah78 said...

Milk was also $1.99 at Sam's Club when my hubby stopped in there the other day. Chocolate milk was $2.47, if I remember right. Nice to see those prices coming down!!