February 15, 2009

My PIg Deal

HI Ya'll - I was excited this weekend to save some money at the Piggly Wiggly. I went in to pick up milk, bread and eggs - you know how that is - and I saw that GM cereal was on sale (kind of) for 4/$10.00 and you got a milk free plus I had a $1.00 off 3 coupon that expired THAT day. I was happy. Then I saw that BC cake mixes were on sale for $1 and they are my favorite so I picked up a few when I saw the buy $20 get $5 back instantly ad. So I bought:

4 boxes of GM cereal
3 cake mixes
2 frosting containers
2 deluxe brownie mixes

for exactly $20 - then I got my $5 back, my milk free and had my $1 coupon. So I spent $11.45. I just happened to have only GM coupons in my purse but at home I probably had BCrocker coupons too - oh well.

Have a great week - I'm buying Extra laundry detergent at CVS for $1.99! Vivian

No comments: