April 20, 2009

Copps deals for 4/22

This is the first time I’m doing this… I figured out some great deals for double coupon day, so I’m going to share them in advance. I’m going to do two transactions this week so I can double 10 $1.00 coupons. This Sunday we did something we haven’t done in a while; get three newspapers. We have our subscription to the Press-Gazette, then we stopped at gas stations on our way down to visit my family and picked up a Journal-Sentinel and Tribune. I’m so glad we did, as having multiple copies of coupons is going to pay off big this week at Copps. Here are the deals I found…

  1. Birds Eye Steamfresh, 4/$5 - (2) $1.00/2 MC (doubled) = 4/$1.00
  2. GE CF bulbs, 2/$3 - (2) $1.00 MC (doubled) = FREE plus $1 overage
  3. Grande tortilla chips, 2/$5 - (2) $1.00 MC (doubled) = 2/$1
  4. Lawry’s taco seasoning, $0.49 x 2 = $0.98 - $0.50/2 MC (doubled) = FREE
  5. S&W beans, 5/$4, buy two for $1.60 - BOGO MC = 2/ $0.80
  6. BC Warm Delights, 2/$3 - $1/2 MC (doubled) = 2/$1 (this coupon not from Sunday’s paper)

They also have a GM cereal sale; buy 5 boxes at regular price, get $5 off plus a free milk coupon. Get some cereal coupons online to make this a good deal, plus don’t forget about the Win Cash promotion on specially marked boxes. I won a $5 card in my Lucky Charms last week, which will be used to help pay for this week’s groceries. I’m also getting several other sale items. There are a lot of good $1 items this week. I figured out my two transactions so they are both over $25 before coupons and I can double like crazy. I’ll let you know how my totals end up on Weds. Happy shopping!!

2 comments:

ericah78 said...

Also, FINALLY a great meat sale! I'm going to skip it though, as I caved over the weekend and renewed my Sam's Club membership. They sell 90% lean ground beef in 10lb. tubes for $2.24/lb. I'm picky about beef... the leaner the better, so I bought some on Sat. Figures that when I gave up on the grocery stores to have gr. beef on sale, they do it the next day!

Shelly said...

Good job! I hope this helps others get some ideas.

I shouldn't even mention it now because it's such short notice but Piggly Wiggly has ground chuck (85%) for $1.69/lb through Tuesday. I didn't even look at the ad until tonight since Tuesday is my shopping day!