April 7, 2009

My CVS Run on April 6th


I paid them $10.95 cash and got $26 back in ECB's plus I get to fill out a rebate for $10 for the mouth rinse. YEAH!

I had 3 - $5 huggies coupons, 2 - .25 Dawn coupons, 3- $1 Mentos coupons, 1 - $2 Excedrin coupon, 1- .75 Colgate coupon, and 5 other coupons listed as either $1 or $2 but I can't remember what was for what - something doesn't add up but I did have two Nivea coupons. Now, if you just read this, I'm sure you are chuckling :) Oh well, old age!

I also used $27 in ECB's and $9.19 on my CVS card (which i used up :( ).

I paid full price for the spice (.88) and the antifungal cream (6.99).

So - anyway, I was happy. If you are reading this post and wondering why I am buying diapers - no, I'm not pregnant, I decided I needed some cheap shower presents since we don't have income presently. :)

Thanks for all the tips and tricks that help me keep saving money for my family.
Vivian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Vivian. I went to CVS in Howard AND the Mason St. store and they were wiped out of all the stuff I wanted to get. I'll have to try again on Friday when they restock!

Shelly said...

Good job!!! I was going to comment sooner but I forgot!