May 21, 2009

Free Fun this Weekend

This weekend is Celebrate De Pere. While you can pay and go into the festival to have all sorts of fun there is plenty of free fun too.

The fireworks on Sunday night can be seen from anywhere down by the river in De Pere. The parade starts at 10am on Monday and is always fun! As usual, Seroogy's will be throwing over 20,000 meltaways during the parade. If that doesn't convince you I don't know what will!!

If you plan on going let me know and I'll look for you. We always sit up on the bridge for the parade (usually close to the middle). Looks like the weather will be perfect! Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Just a reminder...

Let me know if you're going to the parade! Or if you want we can plan to meet up somewhere!

And if you see me at the parade...wish me a Happy Birthday! I'll be 29 for the 6th time! :)