Just to encourage each other how about we each share FIVE things that we do to save money? Maybe we can find a new way to save or revisit an old idea we forgot about. Leave your five suggestions in the comments or make your own post. I'll go first.
- Cut kid's (and dh's) hair at home.
- Make "homemade maple syrup". (Don't worry, I don't tap trees!)
- Wash and reuse ziploc bags when I can (unless they had meat or something sticky in them).
- Make some of my own cleaning products (just started this recently!).
- Grow the herbs I use most fresh (chives, cilantro, etc.)
Bonus #2: Get free gift cards through MyPoints.
Bonus #3: Sign up for freebies from Freebies 4 Mom.
Bonus #4: Save the liners from cereal boxes to use as wax paper.
Okay, I guess I should have made it TEN because I could keep going, but I'll stop there. Now it's your turn!