February 19, 2010

Mega Swag Bucks Day!

Did you know that Fridays are Mega Swag Buck Days? If you search on Fridays there is a greater chance to earn MEGA Swag Bucks!!

I also just wanted to share this tip I got last week. It worked for me... you can get a free Swag Buck by going to the Swag Buck site and on the left side bar there is a link to “Special Offers.” Click on that and then on the “No Obligation Offers.” Skip all of the offers and at the end of all of them you will find a free Swag Buck code.

I also heard that if you sign up for the newsletter, you might get a free Swag code at the bottom of it. The newsletter link is also in the sidebar on the left. (This didn't work for me. I haven't gotten a newsletter yet.)

If you're not a member of Swag Bucks. I highly recommend you join! It's free!

If you are thinking about joining anyway, you might want to do it before Feb. 25th... apparently they are planning lots of great stuff for the Swag Bucks 2nd Anniversary!

No comments: