March 23, 2010

3/24 Copps Double Daze

There's not a whole lot going on at Copps this week for great deals. I'm just picking up a few items myself, so I'll share my list as well as a few other good deals I see. Visit Minnesota Coupon Adventure for a more complete list.

My List

  • Pepsi, 4/$10 (stock up)
  • Kellogg's/Keebler, $1.88 each when you buy 8 (I have three coupons for $1 off two boxes of cereal, however my cereal stock is HUGE right now. I also have a coupon for $1 off 2 Nutrigrain bars. I may look at getting PopTarts and crackers/cookies, but unfortunately don't have any coupons for those items. I do have a $1.50 coupon for the Clever Kids fruit snacks that I got from Vocalpoint if those are included in the sale.)
  • Hormel breakfast sausage, $0.78 w/ Yesteryear ad coupon
  • TreeTop apple juice, B2G1 - $1 off 2 printable
  • Campbell's soups, $1 each - $1 off 2 printable (doubled) = 2 for FREE
  • Lunchables subs, $1 - $1 MC = FREE
  • Roundy's bread, $1
  • Roundy's 5 qt. ice cream, $2.98 -SSC from last week
  • Roundy's 24 ct. purified water, $1.98 -SSC
  • Mars candy bars, $1.98 -SSC
  • Imperial spread, $0.38 -SSC
  • -$2 off purchase from Suave earned last week
  • -$2.50 Personal Perks earned last week

Other deals

  • Chicken drumsticks or thighs, $0.98/lb.
  • Babybel cheese, $2.99 - $0.55 MC (doubled) = $1.89
  • Yoplait Delights, $2/4 - $1 printable (doubled) = FREE
  • Huggies Jumbo, $8.88 - $3 printable = $5.88

I didn't get a lot of feedback regarding my question last week, so I'll probably stick to a format like this, sharing my list and any other good deals I spot. It would take too much time to do the extensive list, and I reference Minnesota Coupon Adventure for that anyway, which you can do as well if you wish. Hope my posts continue to inspire you to use coupons and save lots!

No comments: