April 15, 2010

Aldi Deal Alert!

Shopping at Aldi is a great way to save some money. They don't have sales like other stores, but their prices are always very low. I also like the fact that their stores are so quick and easy to get through.

Every so often, Aldi will mark items down to clear them out - most of the time they do this with produce.

I stopped by this week for a few thing and found that they had baking cocoa marked down to .99 per can. Baking cocoa rarely goes on sale anywhere, so this is a great deal. I bought 6 cans so I am stocked up for a long while. They still had plenty left.

Butter was also marked at $1.49 per pound.

These prices were at the west side Aldi.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That is a good deal! I'll have to check to see if the east side store has the same deal.