April 20, 2010

Copps Double Double Daze, 4/20

Yes, it's true! Copps is allowing you to double 10 coupons per $25 order again. Double coupon day must be doing well for them. That's the third time in recent months that Copps has done this. I hope they keep it up!! Here are my planned deals for the week...

  • GM Cereal Deal: Buy 6 boxes at regular price, get $10 off at checkout plus coupons for free milk & eggs. Boxes average $3.75 each x6 = $22.50 - $10 = $12.50 - doubled IP coupons from coupons.com (various) = as low as 6/$3.50 or $0.58 per box. VERY good deal. Final price depends on which cereals and which coupons you choose.
  • Green Giant canned veggies, $0.48 each (limit 4)
  • Kemp's Milk, 2/$5 - $1 MC in ad (doubled) = 2/$3
  • Del Monte fruit chillers, $2.19 - $1 MC (doubled) = 0.19
  • Crystal Farms cheese slices, 2/$4 = $1 off 2 MC printed in previous ad (doubled) = 2/$2
  • Manwich, $1 each - $1 off 2 MC (may not double?) = 2 for FREE or 2$1
  • Roundy's fruit snacks, $1
  • Roundy's whipping cream, $1

3 comments:

Wendy Jung said...

If you haven't already used them I think you can use .50 off 1 Dawn dish soap coupons to get free soap.

Also there are coupons online somewhere (Sorry I forgot where I found them) for recycled Reynolds aluminum foil. The coupouns make the foil free this week, too.

Jill said...

BAN Deoderant is on sale there for $2.02. Luckily I had my $1 off coupon with me from Sunday's newspaper so I got it for 2 cents! I only wish I had my second copy with me! (Although I already had 9 other coupons so it was ok!)

ericah78 said...

Thanks for catching those deals ladies! I have $1.25 IP coupons for the Reynolds recycled foil so I will definitely use those to get two for $0.74 each. Glad I jumped on here before running to the store! :-)