April 13, 2010

Gold n Plump Chicken Deal at Festival

This deal is good enough I thought it deserved it's own post!

Gold n Plump chicken is on sale this week at Festival. Spend $25 save $10 with a Festival store coupon from the ad. This works out to be approx. $.86 per lb.

But there are $.75 MC HERE (print limit 2) that will get you another $1.50 off and Wendy found another $1 off MC x2 HERE (print limit 2) that will get you an additional $2 off for a final price of approx. $.66 per pound! That's over 17 pounds of chicken for $11.50! Hope you have room in your freezer!!

2 comments:

Wendy Jung said...

Ha! My math was wrong, Shelly. I subracted the $3.50 for the coupons and got $12.50 instead of $11.50. Unfortunately, I moonlight at a math teacher...my poor students.

ericah78 said...

Printed all my coupons today. Can't wait to grab this deal!