May 25, 2010

Copps Double Daze, 5/26 and 5/29

There are a lot of sale/coupon match ups this week! I'm planning 3 transactions to double 15 coupons this week. Only problem is w/ this heat. I don't want my groceries to melt in the car! I may have to bring a cooler w/ me tomorrow. I think this takes me to a whole new level of deal insanity. ;-) Anyway, here are the transactions I have planned out. There are even more deals to be had, so be sure to check out the complete list at Minnesota Coupon Adventure.

Transaction #1:

Buy 10 of the included Unilever products, get $5 off future order...

  • Breyers ice cream, 1.98 w/ in ad coupon
  • Hellmann's Mayo, $3 - 0.75 IP (doubled) = $1.50
  • Ragu, 2/$4 - $1/2 MC (doubled) = 2/$2
  • Breyers ice cream sandwiches, 2/$6 - $1/2 MC (doubled) = 2/$4
  • Qtips, 25% off - 0.30 MC = ?
  • Suave shampoo/cond., 4/$4.98 - $1/2 MC - $0.50 MC (both doubled) = 3/$1.98
  • BC brownies, $1 each
  • Total = about $16, get $5 back from Unilever

Transaction #2

  • Suddenly Salad, $1 each - (3) $0.40 IP's (doubled) = 3/$0.60
  • Nabisco crackers, 2/$4 - $1/2 MC (doubled) = 2/$2
  • 2 Sweet Baby Rays BBQ, 0.99 each - $1/2 MC (doubled) = 2 FREE
  • Hamburger buns, 0.58 w/ in ad coupon
  • 8 Kool Aid, 0.07 each w/ in ad coupon = 0.56
  • Kraft Mac n' Cheese, ~$1 - FREE MC = FREE
  • Watermelon, 3.99
  • Bluberries, 2/$4
  • Strawberries, 2/$3
  • Grape tomatoes, 2/$3
  • - $5 from Unilever
  • Total = about $14

Transaction #3

  • 3lb. Johnsonville brats, $6.88 - $0.55 IP (doubled) = 5.78
  • Oscar Meyer hot dogs, 2/$3 - $1/2 MC (doubled) = 2/$1
  • 4 Kemp's Itti Bitz, $1 each - $1/4 MC (doubled) = 4/$2
  • 3 Knorr sides, $1 each - $0.75/3 MC (doubled) = 3/$1.50
  • Wacky Mac, $1 - $0.50 MC (doubled) = FREE
  • Children's Motrin, up to $7 - $7 MC (from recall) = FREE
  • Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh, ? - FREE MC = FREE
  • Total = about $10

There are even more match ups than what I have listed here and even more items that are free after doubled coupons. These are just my personal selections based on things I need to stock and want to get. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be curious if your Sweet Baby Ray's actually doubles. I bought two at $0.99 each and gave my $1/1 coupon. It "multiplied" for only $0.69. I don't get it. Also, the Wacky Mac coupon says it can't be doubled. I couldn't use mine because they were out of Wacky Mac at Copp's east.

ericah78 said...

I ran into a few issues at Copps today and will try to post tomorrow w/ an update. The Sweet Baby Ray's did only double at 0.69, even though I bought 2 for 0.99 using the $1/2 coupon. The coupon was for either $1/2 of the smaller bottles (the 0.99 ones) or $1/1 of the bigger bottle. The big bottle must have been priced at 1.69, causing the coupon to double that way. Bummer that the two bottles did not end up being free, but I guess I can't complain about paying 0.15 each either. My Wacky Mac coupon did double. I used a printable, not the newspaper one and didn't notice whether it said DND. I ran into a problem w/ the Breyers ice cream sandwiches not being on sale or included in the Unilever deal and had to go to customer service. They gave me an $8 refund for the price difference and $5 coupon that didn't print.

Theresa Neuser said...

My coupon for the BBQ didn't double to $2 either. But I did get the Kraft 100 calories cheese coupon to double to $2 and it was only $1.66, so that pretty much made up for the BBQ coupon.