May 2, 2010

Copps Double Daze x 2!

Great news!! Copps is going to have Double Daze on both Wednesday AND Saturday! I know this will make a lot of weekend shoppers very happy. Now you have two opportunities to score your coupon deals each week. Unfortunately it is only for a limited time, but it will be nice to have the option to shop on Weds. or Sat. while it lasts! Saturday Double Daze will run Sat. May 8th through Sat. June 26th. I'm really hoping this is a sign of good things to come. :-)

2 comments:

Theresa Neuser said...

I really hope so too. I don't know if you remember, but the Wednesday double coupon day started out as a limited time deal as well, but as we all know, they still have it. So hopefully the same will happen with the Saturday.

Shelly said...

I hope that it sticks and that it goes so well they do it every day!!

And then to compete more stores will offer doubles and... we'll all live happily ever after...

A girl can dream can't she?! :)