June 1, 2010

Festival Foods Deals 5/30 - 6/5


Online only Festival coupon:
Free Festival hamburger buns (8 ct) with $5 purchase(from GBPG site)

Festival store coupons (from newspaper, limit 1 unless otherwise stated):
Festival Buns $.58 (get one free...see above, should be able to use both and get 2)
Coca-Cola Products $1.98
Pepsi, Mountain Dew or Sierra Mist 2L $.88 (Limit 3)
Arm & Hammer 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent $1.98 (Limit 2) -$1/2 printable
Flavorite Crescent or Cinnamon Rolls $.98 (Limit 2)
Flavorite Texas Toast $.98
Bar S Hot Dogs $.68 (Limit 2) - $1/2 printable - if you still have them
Homelife Napkins $.98
Open Pit Barbecue Sauce $.48

Sale and Green Sheet items:
Pillsbury Brownie Classics $.98
Nestle Pure Life Water $3.48 - $1/2 printable
Powerade $.78
Sunny Delight $.99
Lean Pockets Hot or Lean Pockets 6/$10 - $1/3 (4/25 RP)
Hefty One Zip 2/$4 - $.55/1 (5/23 RP) or $1/2 printable here or here
Peter Pan Peanut Butter $1.48 - $1.50/4 printable
Shopper's Value Paper Plates $.98
Gourmet Select Mandarin Oranges 2/$.88
Flavorite Chunk Light Tuna $.48
Flavorite Pieces & Stems Mushrooms $.38
Flavorite Cereal $.99
Flavorite Dill Pickles $.98
Flavorite Yellow Mustard $.89
Flavorite Cream Cheese $.78

Green Sheet Coupon Items:
Van Camp's Pork and Beans 5/$3 - $.30/3 (5/16 SS)
Homelife Bath Tissue 12 double rolls $4.98
Flavorite Mac and Cheese 5/$2

Conagra Mix and Match 10/$9 ($.70 each) with Green Sheet coupon
This is a store coupon so you can combine it with MCs. If you happened to get the Conagra mailer you can get some GREAT deals!! If you don't have that use TWO $1.50/4 printables here. That would be $.60 each!
  • Hunts Snack Pack Pudding
  • Hunts Ketchup - $.20/1 (5/16 SS)
  • Chef Boyardee
  • Manwich
  • Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
  • Banquet meals
If you're new to shopping with coupons, you'll need to know:
RP= Red Plum, Sunday newspaper coupon insert
SS= Smart Source, Sunday newspaper coupon insert

For more information on deal shopping and using coupons at Festival Foods click here.

5 comments:

ericah78 said...

Had a great Festival run today. Did the Con Agra deal, using the store coupon, 2 $1.50 printables, the 0.20 Hunt's Ketchup coupon and 2 0.40/2 Manwich coupons from the red box, which means I got all 10 items for just $3!! Also, the Bar S coupon was still available in the red box ($1/2), so w/ the sale price of 0.68 (limit 2), I got 2 for 0.18 each! Spent $31.36 today and saved $37.42 (54%). I RARELY save over 50% at Festival, so this was a great run. I'll try to post w/ picture this afternoon.

Shelly said...

I went yesterday. Did the Conagra deal also. I had those coupons from the Conagra "rebate". I didn't do the exact math but I figured I was getting each items for less than $.50 each.

Curse you and that Bar S coupon.:) I had another MC but mine still didn't have the coupon in the red box. :( At least I got them for $.18 each too but it could have been overage!

I spent $40.59 and saved $59.25 (60%). The lady behind me got a handful of items and spent $25 and I walked out with a cart full for $40! :) I was pretty happy.

Didn't think to take a picture. Definitely take one and post it!!! The posts with pictures get a TON more hits. I think people like "seeing" what we get!

ericah78 said...

Guy in front of me had about the same amount of groceries in his cart and spent over $100. Man, I love that. ;-)

Bummer that your store doesn't have the Bar S coupon. I was shocked to see it still there w/ the sale this week.

Kim said...

So EXCITED to find your blog - I have been looking for someone who tracks Festival Foods! I run a coupon class in Oshkosh and will definitely be sending some traffic your way!!

Shelly said...

Thanks Kim!! We are going to be starting our first coupon class this week! If you have any suggestions for us email them to gbsavers(at)gmail(dot)com

We'd love to hear about how you do it! :)