December 3, 2010

Save Big on Melissa and Doug Toys

UPDATE: Hope you got in on this deal while it was available! It ended early because they sold out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hot online deals aren't my normal thing (I leave those to The Bargain Sleuth!) but I just HAD to share this deal! I love Melissa and Doug toys and I had several of these items on my shopping list. This morning I'm really glad I procrastinated ordering because Amazon has several Melissa and Doug toys on sale 50% off today only!

Most items are $10 and several are even less than that! Don't forget to sign up for the Amazon Mom (not just for moms!) program and to get a free three-month Prime membership. Prime membership gets you free 2-day shipping with no minimum! If you don't have a Prime membership most items still ship free when your order is over $25.

Here are a few of my favorite deals:




To see all the Melissa and Doug toys available for 50% off, click here to enter Amazon's Gold Box.

2 comments:

TheBargainSleuth said...

Did you see that you can get an additional 10% off when you order $30 worth of M&D (automatically deducted at checkout)-I was so excited to see the deal that I missed it the first time I looked!

Shelly said...

Holy cow! NO, I didn't see that! Thank goodness I saw your comment I was just about to complete my order. I have $30 in the cart right now! THANKS!