- Suave Men's Hair (Ken needs shampoo :o)) Target coupon for $1/2 and Manufacturer coupon for 0.50/2 from a Smartsource insert a couple weeks ago
- Target 0.50/1 Up & Up baby item coupon-I hear rumors that their Baby Shampoo is $1.38, making it only $0.88 after coupon
- Colgate Toothpaste $2.50- Target coupon for $1/1 plus manufacturer coupon for $1.50/1 fromt his Sunday's coupon insert= FREE
- Wishbone Salad dressing ~$2.38 each- $1.50/2 Target coupon plus 0.75/1 coupon here (print 2) =0.88 each (might even be cheaper depending on the price of the dressing)
- Up & Up pantiliners 0.88- print a 0.50/1 Target coupon making them 0.38
- Up & Up Ibuprofen $0.97- print a $0.50/1 Target coupon
- The Olay coupon from a coupon insert a few weeks ago expires this week and I want to use it-You buy one Olay facial cleanser and get a free Olay body wash
- Mio Water Enhancer- this is a new product on the market that I got a free sample of a couple weeks ago. We LOVE it. There's about 24 servings in a bottle, you just squirt it in your water to flavor it. Price is $3.49 and if you buy 2 you get a free 24 pack of Ice Mountain Water. There was $1/1 coupon in Sunday's paper- try to get 2 and you'll get 2 Mio's and a 24 pack of water for $5
- A&D Diaper cream $3.34- print a $2/1 Target coupon plus $1/1 coupon here making them only $0.34!!!
- Kraft Homestyle Mac N Cheese- Print a $0.75/1 Target coupon plus a $0.50/1 coupon here- should make them a good deal.
March 28, 2011
Target Deals This Week (March 27-April 2)
It's been a couple of weeks since I've been to Target but I've got a list for this week. Here it is:
Posted by Jen at 11:06 AM