March 8, 2011

Target, Walgreens, CVS, Oh My!

I had a very successful morning and thought I'd share a few of the amazing deals with you:

1st stop Target:
  • Aveeno Lotion- if you buy 3 you get a $5 Target gift card. I had a Free Product coupon from awhile back when you could send in a rebate form after buying 3 Aveeno Products. However, they have small tubes for only $2.99. Print out these $1/1 Target coupons and that makes the deal even sweeter.
  • Benefiber- Target currently has $3/1 Benefiber product coupons. There was also a $7/2 coupon recently available (not anymore sorry-hope you printed it when you had the chance). They have 16pkt boxes for around $5.50. So after all 3 coupons I actually received a $2 overage. Woohoo!
  • Target brand Ibuprofen is 0.97 for a 24ct. bottle. Use a $1/1 pain reliever Target coupon to get it free
  • Rimmel mascara is always $2.34. There is a new $2/1 Rimmel coupon available here that makes this a sweet deal.
  • Shout Travel Wipes are 0.97 for the travel size. Get a $1/1 coupon here to make them free
2nd stop CVS:
  • 24 pk bottled water for $1.98
  • Benefiber products- spend $20 get $10 ECBs- I had leftover Benefiber coupons from above and bought 3 bottles of chewable tablets at $6.99 each. I used 1 $7/2 coupon and 1 $3/1 coupon. My family is going to be very regular!!
  • I also got a free 20oz bottle of Diet Coke from their Facebook promotion yesterday, did you get your coupon?
3rd stop Walgreens:
  • Pediacare infant and toddler medications- use the in-ad coupon to get $5 off a bottle, plus use some other manufacturer coupons available here. I bought 2 bottles at $6.99 each, used the $5 in-ad coupon (This deducts $10) and used a $3/2 manufacturer coupon. I just checked and they now have a $2/1 manufacturer coupon which makes these FREE
  • Coffeemate Creamer- on sale Buy one for $2.49 get one free. If you have an account with Coffeemate you can print 2 coupons for 0.75/1- making these 0.50 each!
  • Always Pantiliners- on sale for $2.99 with a $2 RR. I had a $1/1 coupon from a recent sample making these FREE!
At Target I spent $2.98 out of pocket and got a $5 gift card. At CVS I spent $2.60 out of pocket and got $10 in ECBs, and at Walgreens I spent $3.40 and got 2RRs. A pretty great morning. Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments: