March 13, 2008

Slow Week and bits of info

It has been a slow week for deals but that's good timing for me since I don't have much time these days. I'm going to take a couple weeks off from posting my lists with links. Maybe you could post yours to share with the rest of us? I am still going to shop if there are good deals!

Don't forget it is free Jane makeup week at Walgreens again this week!

I did find this one coupon link that I thought you could use. It is for the Listerine Smart Rinse that is free after rebate at Walgreens this month. Since it is a new product I had a feeling they would put out some coupons. Looks like it will be free after ECBs next week. So make $1 ECB if you have the coupon. Looks like it will be limit 2 and I was able to get two coupons to print. The Venus offer continues next week as well if you haven't been able to get one. My CVS is very well stocked on these right now!

CVS has emailed several of the big coupon deal websites and asked them not to put their coupons on their website anymore. So stay on the up and up when using the CVS coupons! Both Sara and I got $5 off $30 coupons out of the red box this week so they aren't stopping them all together, maybe just trying to control them a bit more. If you still have the $5 off $15 from Wellness360 it is good through the end of March and you should still be able to use those.

My Piggly Wiggly put up a sign this week that they are no longer accepting internet coupons. I am very disappointed about that and will be let them know about it when I have a minute. I really hope this is not a new trend in the area because that would really limit our savings. My informal comparison of coupons in different markets (here and AZ) has shown that we get a bum deal on the coupons in the paper. This last week there were $1 off Garnier Fructis coupons in the AZ paper that we didn't get here. These made the CVS deal items this week free. Nothing we can do about that I guess. Theresa mentioned the Milwaukee paper did have better coupons than ours so if you are buying a paper it might be worth it to buy the Milwaukee paper every once in awhile if you know it's a good coupon week.

That's all I have for now...if you miss my shopping list go check out MoneySavingMom she has great lists and deal ideas. If you don't have anything going on the 27th and 28th we are still looking for more help to load and unload for the move!! :)

No comments: