April 12, 2008

Walgreens - $54.51 for $5.97

Yesterday, I bought all of this stuff for $5.97.

It includes:
  • 1 - Touch of Grey for Men hair color
  • 2 - Nutrisse hair colors
  • 4- Packs of Extra gum
  • 1 - Crest White stripes
  • 1 - Glucerna cereal
  • 1 - Wyler's Light Pink lemonade (filler)
  • 4 - Matchbox type cars for the boys (filler) - not pictured as the boys were playing with them.
I had a the following coupons.
  • 1 - $5 off $20 Walgreen's coupon for Friday only
  • 1 - $3 off $10 Walgreen's coupon good for Military St. Walgreen's only
  • 1 - $3 RR from a purchase last week
  • 1 - $2 coupon for Touch of Grey Hair color
  • 2- $2 MF coupon for Nutrisse haircolor
  • 2 - $2 Walgreen's coupon for Nutrisse haircolor
  • 2 - B1G1 Off Extra gum
  • 1 - 3/$2 Walgreens' gum coupon
  • 1 - $0.99 off Extra gum (Walgreen's coupon)
  • 1 - Gift card with $9.81 left on it
Paid $5.97 out of pocket. (I actually did this in 2 separate transactions which is why I was able to use both $/$$ coupons.) I had to throw in the fillers because I had too many coupons and it would have given me issues otherwise.

I received $10 RR good the next time I shop from the Crest White Strips
Will also receive:
  • $7.49 Easy Saver Rebate for the Touch of Grey
  • $5 Easy saver rebate for Nutrisse Haircolor
  • $7.99 mail in rebate also for Touch of Grey haircolor
So in essence, they again paid me to buy all of this stuff. I love Walgreen's when I can get deals like this.

No comments: