July 1, 2008

My ONE penny Purchase

You can imagine my delight when I handed the lady at the counter one penny to pay for my order above :))))) I got:
2 - Extra detergent on B1G1 (so 1.75 each)
2 - Fig Newtons on B1G1 (so 2.25 each)
(and I had no coupons for either of those - not that they didn't exist but I didn't have time to dig for them - bummer)
1 - Oral B toothbrush (monthly)(free after ECB)
1 - OB Tampon (on sale for4.49 plus I had 1.50 coupon plus I got 1.50 ECB - so 1.49 total)
1 - Renuzit (on sale for .77)
1 - Crest toothpaste (on sale for 1.99, plus had .75 cpn and got $1 ECB - so paid .24)
1- Phy formula mascara (free this week after ECB - and I didn't have the $1 cpn to make $)
So - everything I bought was on sale, plus I had $2.25 in coupons, paid 27.95 in ECB's - paid my penny and got $17.50 back in ECB's - YEAH!!!!!!
Can't wait to see the July book and get my quarterly print out of ECB money :)
Oh - and my register receipt says I've saved$503.75 for the year (since March) which we know is a bit inflated since these are typically "drug store prices" BUT it is an indication that I am saving a lot of money!!!!!

No comments: