February 11, 2009

Cereal and milk

Festival has the BIG boxes of General Mills cereal (Cheerios, Trix, Lucky Charms, etc.) on sale this week for $1.98 and with store coupon you can get a gallon of milk for $.98...use man. to use coupons to save even more! When I went last night, the little machine spit out a $2 off 5 boxes coupon so I am hoping to swing by and do the deal again before Saturday.

It's not exactly my stock up price of $1 a box but these are the bigger boxes. One of these days I'm going to figure out the price per ounce so I know a deal no matter the size of the box!

************************
This isn't worth a special trip but you happen to be at Copps they have YoPlus yogurt four packs on sale buy one get one free. (@$2.69) If you happen to have the $1 off coupons or use the $1 printable here and use two you should be able to get two packs of yogurt (8 cups) for $.69 That is if Copps will let you use both coupons! I've never tried using two coupons on a BOGO there...any tried?

No comments: