April 14, 2009

Get paid to buy cereal...maybe!

They are starting to show up in stores. They are reported to be for sure at Festival, and possibly at Copps. If you see boxes from General Mills cereals that are marked "You could win cash", please be sure to buy these boxes if you are buying that kind of cereal. Both Shelly and I have won money. I received a $10 Discover card and Shelly received $5 in hers. 1 in 10 boxes is a winner! You could win $5, $10 or $25 cash card. Let us know if you win!

Here is a picture of the box I won in.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

The gift cards are right in the box! No mailing forms or anything! I don't recommend buying boxes not on sale or with no coupons trying to get a gift card but if you're going to buy them anyway or find a great deal...definitely keep an eye out for these boxes!

PS GM deal at Festival this week: $1.88 per box.

Anonymous said...

I bought 4 boxes at Festival today ($1.88 sale) w/ a coupon for $1.50 off 4 boxes. Opened all 4 boxes and found a $5 card in my Lucky Charms!!

Shelly said...

GB Savers are WINNERS!! :)

(In more ways than one!)

Neuser Family said...

I bought 6 boxes of cereal yesterday at Festival and won another $5 gift card.