May 13, 2009

Mixing It Up!

Red is the new black, 60 is the new 40, and Walgreens is the new CVS!

What is going on? I have so many register rewards I don't know what I'm going to do with them all. And keeping them straight so I don't repeat the same deal with an old register reward is a real challenge for my brain!

I have also, knock on wood, been having very good luck with coupons and/or cashiers lately. I like to think all my complaint emails are finally making a difference. :)

Well, at least there are some deals going on somewhere!

If you have been disappointed with the slow deals at CVS lately...I suggest getting your feet wet a bit at Walgreens before the deals there disappear as well.

2 comments:

Vivs6kids said...

Shelly said: "Red is the new black, 60 is the new 40, and Walgreens is the new CVS!

and Vivian says "interpretation please!"

I've been so out of it the past weeks that I have no idea what is going on at Walgreens. I know rumors about CVS and I've watched their deals slow way down. I think I'm missing something!

Shelly said...

Walgreens has been having some REALLY great deals. Tons of free or money makers after register rewards. It has been FUN shopping. Kind of like CVS in the good ol' days. :) Except not quite. :)

I think Walgreens is trying to make up for the loss of the Easy Saver Rebate program with lots of great RR deals. But I predict they won't be lasting too long. For now, I'm taking advantage of the deals the best I can.

CVS has been just plain disappointing lately.