July 1, 2009

Kellogg's FREE plus overage at Copps today!!

Make sure you run to Copps today for the Kellogg's deal, 8/$10 after instant $10 discount. I used 6 $1.00 cereal coupons and a $0.55 pop tart coupon. All totaled, after the deal and my doubled coupons, I got 6 boxes of cereal, one box of pop tarts and one box of Nutrigrain bars for FREE plus $1.55 overage. I love it! Copps has been great lately, don't you think? I know I've been scoring some great deals. Today I spent just $29.53 and saved $40.91!

On a side note, I have to agree that CVS has been quite disappointing for a while now. I spent the last of my ECB's to get diapers about a month ago and haven't been back since. Just got the $5 off coupon in my email for the 4th of July sale, and quarterly ECB's, so we'll see if there's anything worthwhile in this Sunday's flyer. Luckily we're very well stocked on most items from when the deals were good, so I haven't missed it much. I hope the deals get better soon though!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Was it just today? Wednesday? I was about a mile from there when I was out running errands today....

ericah78 said...

The Kellogg's deal is all week (8 for $10), but of course made better if you double coupons on Weds. If you have $1 coupons, this is still an excellent deal. If you have 8 $1 coupons, you'd only pay $2 for 8 boxes of cereal.