February 7, 2010

Swagbucks

Have you heard about Swagbucks yet? I've seen it mentioned on several money saving blogs but just recently gave it a try myself. It's actually very simple. You just sign up for an account and use the Swagbucks page to search the internet. [You can download a special toolbar if you want but it's not required.] As you search, you will earn Swagbucks. The bucks can then be redeemed for gift cards and other prizes.

It seems the favorite thing to earn is a $5 Amazon gift certificate. I can see why... it's only 45 Swagbucks and Amazon sells just about everything. An added bonus... it didn't take me very long to reach 45! Several bloggers paid for Christmas using the bucks they earned. That sold me! So if you haven't given it a try yet... hop to it. Click through here or from the box in the sidebar! You get free stuff and I'll get a few bucks for referring you!

No comments: