February 16, 2010

Vocalpoint and Word of Mouth Programs

If you aren't a member of VocalPoint yet I highly recommend that you join. VocalPoint is a "word of mouth" program that helps companies get the word out about their products. I think VocalPoint is the best of the best. I am often surprised by a little package from them in the mail. They'll send you a coupon for a free product and then several high value $ off coupons to share with friends. Sometimes you have to sign up for the samples and sometimes they just send them to you. [Right now VocalPoint members can sign up to get a free full size bottle of Pantene shampoo.]

Heather from Freebies 4 Mom has a whole list of these "word of mouth" programs you can sign up for here. I've signed up for a few of them and Vocalpoint is the best in my opinion.

Be sure to take advantage of the freebie offers that MoneySavingMom and Freebies4Mom mention. It takes less than a minute to request a sample or a coupon and you can get lots of great stuff for free! Most samples come with coupons and new samples (even from the same companies) become available all the time. (I do recommend using a "junk" email address because you'll be getting a LOT of emails!)

If you have a PC you can install Roboform to help you fill out freebie information forms faster or if you use Firefox you can install an add-on called AutoFill that will fill out forms with the click of a button. You can even set it for different profiles (one with your real email address and one for you junk email address).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. LOVE Vocalpoint. Just signed up for the free Pantene this morning.

Vivs6kids said...

so - is Vocal point different from My points? Maybe this is why I don't get all the free stuff you guys are talking about. I actually forget to check my junk mail account for weeks at a time - sometimes months so that has something to do with it also :)

Vivs6kids said...

so how does one get the Pantene once they are a member?????

Vivs6kids said...

Oh nevermind - I found it - I'm just busy filling up your inbox - sorry!

Shelly said...

Oh Vivian... you're too funny! Wesley wanted to know why I was laughing when I sat down at the computer! I love a full inbox!

Were you already a Vocalpoint member or did you just sign up today?

Vivs6kids said...

i guess today since it says I am a member since today

Alia said...

another great one is Psst by general mills, you get free full sized products every once in a while.

another great place is Bzzz campaigns...