March 2, 2010

3/3 Copps Shopping Plan, Double Daze (10 coupons!)

Here are my deal plans for tomorrow at Copps. They're having Double Daze again, where you get to double 10 manufacturer's coupons per $25 order instead of 5, so make sure to take advantage of that! My list contains items that are good sale/coupon matchups as well as good stock up prices w/o coupons.

  • Meal Deal (not sure if I'm getting this... depends on ham size): Ham 1.99/lb., get 3lb. Butterball turkey breast, Hormel Little Sizzlers, and 1 dozen eggs FREE (total price depending on weight)
  • Lunchables, $1 each - (2) $0.75 printable MC (doubled) = 2 FREE plus possible overage
  • Milk, $1.98 (limit 2), 2 for $3.96 - $3.50 off milk from GM earned last week = 2 for $0.46
  • Eggs, price? - $1.75 off eggs from GM earned last week = FREE
  • Jack's pizza 5/$10
  • Kellogg's cereals, buy 5 get $5 off plus free milk coupon, 5 for about $11 - $1.50 off 2 Mini Wheats printable MC - $1 off any 3 Kellogg's MC (doubled) = about $7.50 or $1.50 per box **PLUS: $1 off next shopping order from Kellogg's**(up to $4 possible if purchasing 5 of Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Cocoa Krispies, and/or Honey Smacks)
  • Kashi Heart to Heart, price? - FREE coupon from Vocalpoint = FREE (this is why you should join Vocalpoint!)
  • Birds Eye Steamfresh, $1.25 - $0.35 MC (doubled) = $0.55
  • Yo-Plus yogurt, BOGO - (2) $1 internet printable MC's (doubled) = 2 FREE plus possible overage
  • Crest toothpaste, $1 - $0.75 MC (doubled) = FREE plus possible overage
  • Oral B Indicator toothbrushes, $1 - $0.75 off 2 MC (doubled) = 2 for $0.50
  • Crest kids' toothbrush, $1 - $0.50 MC (doubled) = FREE
  • Roundy's 8oz. shredded cheese, $1 each
  • Roundy's bread, $1 each
  • Crab delights, $1 each
  • 8oz. mushrooms, $1
  • -$2.50 off total earned last week buying Betty Crocker fruit snacks!

Have you noticed the staggering number of possible FREE items this week? It almost feels like stealing... almost. ;-) Definitely looking forward to this trip. Not including the meal deal, I should be able to get everything for around $25. I'll have to see how big the hams are before I decide whether it's worth it. I don't want anything too big and the smaller sizes are likely to be sold out. There are, of course, other coupon/sale match ups available, but I am sharing the best deals that I see based on the coupons I have. Common Sense with Money is a good resource for a more complete list. I'll try to post my actual results tomorrow night. Happy shopping!

(this is a repost from my personal blog)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW! Great week at Copps. Wish it was super doubles all the time! Thanks for posting this list Erica!!

Theresa Neuser said...

I completely forgot to use my $2.50 coupons from the Betty Crocker deal last week. I spent $19.80 today and saved over $38!! I saved over $19 in coupons alone today. I wish they doubled coupons every day and didn't limit it to 5.

Shelly said...

I always think to myself if we could just get ONE store around here to do doubles all the time then more would consider it! It would definitely make for some competition. We need some national chains!

Anonymous said...

It would be so great if more stores doubled. I get jealous of all the deals at the big chains like Meijer. Oh well. At least Copps is doing something along those lines.

Nice job Theresa! Make sure you use those BC coupons soon. I think they expire 3/10.