Just got this email from GB Savers reader and Coupon University Graduate Jill:
When I first started couponing, I couldn't figure out how you guys would go to Copps, pay "pennies" for what seemed $100 worth of groceries and I would try and end up spending like, $50?? Well, I had a such a great day at Copps today, I thought I'd email you my list and what I did!
- Lasagna Noodles 1.89
- Ziplock Bags 4 @ 1.50 - (2) $1/2 DOUBLED final Cost $2 for 4
- Kleenex tissues 1.59-1.29 (coupon from previous Kimberly Clark Deal) Final Cost 0.30
- Clear Value Pancake Mix 1.39
- Bounty Paper Towel: 1.59-1.59 (coupon from Mail for $1/1, Doubled to cost of towels) Final Cost FREE
- Great Giant Valley Fresh Steamers 4 @ 1.25 - (2) $1/2 coupons DOUBLED final Cost: $1 for 4
- Turkey Hot Dogs: $2
- Chicken Thighs (on sale 0.98/lb) 5.08
- Gentle Glide Tampons (Reg Price 4.99) 2 @ B1G1 free- 1 free Gentle Glide Tampon coupon (printed out on previous Copps order) Final Cost : FREE for 2
- Bananas (Sale .44/lb) 1.45
- Red Grapes (sale .99/lb) 2.36
- Potato 10 lb bag 1.99 (Sale)
- Roundy's Carrots 1.00 (Sale)
- Whole Milk 2 Gallons: 5.58 (2) 3.25/1 Gallon Milk (from previous deal)-cashier took off full amt of coupon
- Dozen Eggs (2) : 3.10 (2) 1.75/1 Doz eggs (from previous deal) -cashier took off full amt of coupon
- 1/2 Gallon Skim Milk: 1.65
Additional Coupon: $5 off any purchase (from previous deal)
Total Savings: $48.59
Coupon Savings: $30.88 HOLY COW!
I guess couponing IS worth it!
Thanks again for all the knowledge!
Thanks Jill! You got a TON of great stuff, for under $17! Keep up the great work!