March 24, 2011

Reminder: Two Ways to Get FREE Stuff

Did you know that big, brand name companies want to send you free products and high value coupons!?! Hopefully most of you are already signed up with both of these companies, but for those of you who aren't here you go:

VocalPoint is a "word of mouth" program that helps companies get the word out about their products. I think VocalPoint is the best of the best. I am always happy to receive a nice little surprise package from them in the mail. Often they'll send you a coupon for a free product, sometimes sample, and most often high value coupons. Occasionally you have to sign up for the samples and sometimes they just send them to you automatically. VocalPoint works with several different companies so offers vary (food, beauty products, etc).

Kraft First Taste is a similar program but just for Kraft Products. When you join Kraft First Taste you'll be among the first to learn all about Kraft's latest products and programs. With Kraft First Taste you usually have to log in to your account and request coupons be sent to you. These are almost always coupons for free full-size products. They occasionally ask you for your opinion after you've tried the product.

For those of you who have signed up for these programs... do you think it was worth it?

2 comments:

Candi said...

Both of these programs are VERY much worth it! I have received MANY free full-size products or coupons for free full-size products from both programs. If you do join, I would highly recommend following up with the product reviews for the products that you are sent. I have received every offer that I have requested and I truly believe it is because I have been diligent about following up with product reviews on their websites.

Shelly said...

I agree with you, Candi! The more you interact I think the more likely you are to continue getting the offers.