May 10, 2011

Amazon Deal: Pampers Easy Ups

I just shared an Easy Up Training Pants deal on Facebook, but when I went to order I had a bit of trouble finding the boy's package that had the $1.50 coupon attached so I thought I'd link them directly:

For the boys 2T/3T 108 count package for $18.80
                     OR
For the girls 2T/3T 108 count package for $18.80 

Here's the scoop: Sign up for Amazon Mom if you haven't already.  There will be $1.50 coupon on the page, just click on it to activate it. Choose "Subscribe and Save" and proceed to checkout. Your total will be $18.80 including shipping! Once you receive your order go back to your Amazon account and cancel any further shipments.

If you are interested move quickly... these Amazon deals have been known to disappear!

Thanks Common Sense with Money!!

No comments: