September 26, 2011

Bzz Agent: Bill Jac Dog Food

Not long ago I became a BzzAgent. Basically this is a site that you join that offers you free product in exchange for your honest reviews and publicity for their product. I've already been apart of 2 Bzz Campaigns (I got free shoe inserts from Dr. Scholls and now free dog food from Bil Jac). Along with my free bag of dog food I receive several coupons for $10 off 1 bag of Bil Jac dog food that I need to pass out. If any of you readers have a dog and are interested in trying Bil Jac, leave a comment and I'll figure out how to share the savings with you.

As a former Veterinary Technician I am passionate about feeding my dogs a high quality food. Not only does it make them appear healthier (shiny coat, bright eyes, etc) but a high quality diet helps prevent costly health problems (ear infections, skin diseases, etc). Bil Jac is definitely in the "high quality" category and I'm happy to recommend it.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

We feel the same way about our animals. We have dogs, cats, horses and some beef steers. I would love to try out this food for our dogs. We are currently feeding a Diamond food.