August 21, 2008

How to change printer setting?

Dear Ladies - I have my installed Coupon Printer set to a printer that no longer works and I have no idea how to change it...I have missed out on all sorts of coupons b/c I forget about it and then hit the print and and it never prints but the company says "thanks for printing your coupon" and I got nothing (cry!)...anyone know how I can fix this?

My other sad story for the week is that I let me latest $5 RR go to waste b/c I didn't shop at Walgreens for 2 weeks and found it the day after it expired. That is maddening...so much for taking a break from saving and not feeling bad about it!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Vivian,

I think if you just set your computer's default printer to one that works that will be the one that the Coupon printer will go to. I don't think the actual coupon printer program gets set. Just your computer.

Depending on how long expired the RR is you can sometimes still use them. It depends on the cashier. I have been able to use them expired a few times and been rejected a few times as well. Can't hurt to try!

FYI...ECBs cannot be used when expired. Ever. No exceptions.