May 12, 2010

5/12 Copps Run

Sorry for not posting a list this week. I had a long list of possible scenarios and wasn't sure if I'd end up w/ one or two transactions. A lot depended on certain items being in stock. I ended up w/ only one transaction and did better than I expected, especially since I spent a good hour wandering aimlessly around the store (NOT how I like to shop). My total for everything below was $14.43 and I saved $35.45 (71%)!


Here's the list:

  • Roundy's apple juice, 1.99
  • Roundy's mac n' cheese, 2/$1
  • Kraft Cheddar Explosion, 0.58 - FREE MC from facebook (cashier rang it at full price 1.25!!) = 0.67 overage!
  • 4 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest, 0.98 each - (2) 1.00 off 2 IP's (doubled) = 4 FREE plus 0.08 overage
  • 2 Ronzoni Smart Taste, 0.98 each - (2) 0.75 IP's = 0.23 each
  • Ken's dressing, 1.69 - $1 MC (doubled) = FREE plus 0.31 overage
  • Pop Tarts, 2.50
  • Hershey Bars, 4/1.88 - BOGO Special Dark bar MC (rang up at full price of 0.78) = 4/1.10
  • Armour breakfast sausage, 0.87 w/ in ad coupon
  • 2 milk, 2.19 each
  • Activia, 2.00 - 1.00 IP (doubled) = FREE
  • GoGurt, BOGO 2.69 - 0.80 IP (doubled) = 2/1.09
  • Nivea women's body wash, $4.79 (20% off) - $4 MC = 0.79
  • Nivea men's 3 in 1, $3.03 (20% off) - $3 MC = 0.03

I missed last week's Walgreens and CVS deals on the Nivea body wash, so I was hoping for a good price at Copps. Initially it appeared they were sold out as the regular shelf was empty, but I did find some on an end cap that was not marked w/ the 20% off sign. I took them over to the other shelf to match UPC codes to make sure they were part of the sale and they were! Check out Minnesota Coupon Adventure for all the IP links. Have fun doubling today AND Saturday!!

4 comments:

Vivian said...

I'm so inspired by your Copps runs that I think I may have to see if I can get over there this summer and try it out. It isn't in my neighborhood so I just don't go but this summer I should have more time to try it out. Thanks for the inspiration.

ericah78 said...

You're welcome! :-) It's not close to home for me either, but worth the trip!

Theresa Neuser said...

Good job Erica. Too bad you did the Nivea deal at Copps. I was just at CVS today and noticed they actually still have a Nivea deal going on this week. I bought 3 bottles of Nivea for $0.97 after coupons and ECBs.

ericah78 said...

I only had 2 coupons, so I really don't feel too bad that I got only two bottles for 82 cents. Wouldn't have been able to do the 3 bottle deal anyway. :-)