May 5, 2010

Copps Run 5/5



I made a quick run to Copps so I could use my free milk and egg coupons from two weeks ago. I didn't really need much but thought I'd try and get some free or more than free stuff as long as I was there. So what I ended up with was an odd assortment. I got:

1 Roundy's 12 pack soda $1.88 with Extreme Savings coupon
1 Roundy's 24 pack water $2.88 with Extreme Savings coupon
1 Mott's Apple Juice $.98 with Extreme Savings coupon
1 Barilla elbow mac $.48 with Extreme Savings coupon
2 Vitamin Water $1 each - $1 MC doubled = both FREE
1 Juicy Juice Sparkling $2.50 - $1 MC doubled = $.50
1 Extra gum 3 pk. $.98 with Extreme Savings coupon
1 Bar S franks $.58 with Extreme Savings coupon
1 Oscar Mayer turkey bacon $2.50 - free item MC = FREE
2.5 lbs. bananas $1.32
1 half gallon organic milk $2.99 - $3.25 free item MC = FREE plus overage
1 gallon milk $1.98 - $3.25 = FREE plus overage
1 dozen eggs $.89 - $1.75 free item MC = FREE plus overage
2 Kraft Meltdown cheese $1.66 each - 2 $1 MC doubled = FREE plus overage
2 Minute Maid Cherry Limeade (my favorite!!) $1 each
1 Activia 4 pk yogurt $2 - $1 MC doubled = FREE

FINAL TOTAL = $8.29
(Receipt says I saved $37.16 if you believe those numbers, which I don't)

I don't know why they allow the overage on those milk and egg coupons but I'm not complaining!! Who pays $1.75 for a dozen eggs anyway? The little old lady behind me was shocked when she saw my final total and the bagger told me to enjoy my "free" food! :)

Erica did awesome at Copps today too. You can see what she got here.

No comments: