June 9, 2010

Erica's CVS Run

Had a GREAT CVS run today. I had some ECB's expiring today so I had to get over there, especially w/ all the great deals they have this week. Here's what I got:


I had multiple transactions planned, but the Velp store was out of several items on my list. I ended up w/ one transaction, but it was FAR better than I anticipated:

  • 2 Skinny Cow ice cream cups, $1 each - $1 IP's = FREE
  • Gillette Fusion ProGlide, $9.97 - $4 MC = $5.97, earned $5 ECB's
  • Always Ultra, $2.97 - FREE MC from Being Girl sample pack = FREE
  • 2 Tampax Pearl, $2.97 each - $2 MC's = $0.97 each
  • Dawn Hand Renewal, $0.97 - $1 MC = FREE plus overage
  • - $5 off $15 that printed at register (adjusted to $4.38)
  • - $3.50 ECB's

Total = $0.96, just the tax! Plus I earned $5 ECB's from the razor, so that is a $4.04 profit. I heart CVS!

No comments: