August 28, 2010

Redeeming Amazon Gift Cards

I've had a few people ask questions about redeeming the Amazon gift cards that you can earn through Swagbucks.

First, I think the Amazon gift card is the best reward. It's "cheap" and you can buy just about anything from Amazon.com! At only 450 Swagbucks, the $5 Amazon gift card is the most bang for your Swagbuck. However, Swagbucks limits you to only five of the same gift per month, so if you are lucky enough to earn points to get more than five you will have to wait until the next month to order more. If you want to save up your points, the $50 Amazon gift card is a better "deal" than the $25.

Every time I get a gift code I put in my Amazon account right away. You can put in as many codes as you want and they will just keep building up until you are ready to spend them! They never expire. Amazon offers free shipping on many items if you spend $25 or more, so if you save up your Swagbucks and order with free shipping you could get some really great stuff for free!

Here is how to put in an Amazon gift code:

1. Go to Your Account. (It's easy to set one up if you don't already have one.)
2. Click "Apply a gift card to your account" under "Payment Settings".
3. Sign in with your e-mail address and password.
4. "Copy" then "paste" your claim code into the box and click then "Redeem now". Your funds will automatically be applied to your next order.

I ordered several of our homeschooling books with my "earnings". When I first joined Swagbucks I wondered if it was going to be worth all the trouble. When I sent off for my completely free order I realized it was! Have you gotten anything from Amazon with Swagbucks reward gift cards?

If you don't know what Swagbucks is click here to find out more. You earn your first 30 Swagbucks just for signing up!

No comments: