January 19, 2011

Sweet CVS Deal

I was just at CVS on Mason and Military and they have a bunch of their Aveeno hair care items marked down 75% off!! Most of them were under $2. Combine that super deal with the $1.50/1 coupon from coupons.com and you've got yourself a sweet deal. But to make it EVEN SWEETER, buy 3 and submit the receipt for the free Aveeno full-size lotion rebate that was recently available. I just checked coupons.com and I'm not seeing the coupon any more, but even if you pay $6 for 3 Aveeno items and then submit it for the rebate it's a pretty great deal! I'd head over there pretty quick, I'm sure these will get scooped up.
Also, they have Kelloggs cereal 3/$10 with a $4 ECB. I bought 4 and used 2 Special K BOGO coupons. After coupons and ECBs I only paid $2 for 4 boxes of Special K. I don't know about you, but I'm set on cereal for about 3 years!!

No comments: