January 8, 2011

Thanks Dawn! :)

I've been in a bit of coupon funk for a couple months now. I've been doing okay at the grocery store, but the deals at CVS and Walgreens have been nothing to write home about... so I just haven't been going. Thankfully, I had enough of a stockpile to get away with that but it's dwindling down now and I really need to get motivated.

I had enough free Excedrin coupons to make $10 at CVS this week so (even though I didn't feel like it) I headed out the door after the kids went to bed tonight. I just quickly glanced at the CVS deal list but didn't really get myself organized.

I always know it's going to be a good night at CVS when my favorite cashier is working but tonight I also met an AWESOME fellow couponer! Who not only was fun to visit with, but also cheerfully handed over not one or two but NINE coupons to help make a few deals sweeter for me. I told her about GB Savers so I hope she stops by to say hi and sees this...

THANK YOU DAWN!! I smiled the whole way home. Not only did you make my night by sharing your coupons you really gave me a little inspiration to get back into the swing of things and I really needed that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-

I recently found your blog - and want you to know that it is so helpful to me that you summarize what happens locally. Thank you!

I hope your funk/fatigue ends soon!

Shelly said...

Thanks so much for your kind words and double thanks for taking the time to comment! :)