You also won't find a bunch of posts listing individual coupons to print or freebies. Once in awhile I will post about a really great coupon or freebie but I am going to assume you read at least one national blog and that posting those things here will just be a repeat of something you've already seen elsewhere. The same goes for national stores like CVS and Walgreens. I don't post weekly deals list for them anymore, although I might occasionally highlight a really great deal or share a shopping trip.
Here are some of the national or regional blogs that I highly recommend. Look through a few and see which blogger suits your style best, then follow one them. Almost all great deals end up on both MoneySavingMom and Common Sense With Money. Personally, my favorite is MoneySavingMom... not only does she post great deals she is a great encourager as well.
- Money Saving Mom--CVS, Walgreens, Target, Wal-mart, various grocery chains throughout the country (I send my Piggly Wiggly highlights to MSM each week)
- Common Sense With Money--CVS, Walgreens, Target, Wal-mart
- Freebies 4 Mom--all sorts of great freebies
- Creative Couponing or Pocket Your Dollars --both post Copps weekly deal lists
- Green Bay Consumer-- fellow GB area deal blogger and great online deals
If you have any questions, let me know... I'm happy to help!