In addition to grocery deal lists, you will find lots of other helpful information. The past few weeks I've been posting lots of fun (and mostly free!) things to do with your children this summer. Just click on the "Kids" tab above to get to all those posts!
If you have questions or aren't quite sure where to start with using coupons to save money, click the "Savings 101" tab above. If you are wondering about a certain stores coupon policies be sure to click on the "Store Info" tab above.
If you like what you see, there are several ways to keep up with posts from GB Savers:
- "Like" GB Savers on Facebook! All blog posts are sent automatically to the GB Savers Facebook feed, but you might miss a deal if you don't see it on your news feed so you might want to...
- Subscribe to GB Savers via email. This is your best option if you want to make sure you don't miss any posts. Every evening one email is sent out that includes the posts from that day. You will not get any spam. Signing up is very easy. Just enter your email address and then be sure to click the link in the confirmation email. If you don't confirm your subscription you will not receive any emails. You can unsubscribe at any time; there is an "unsubscribe" option at the bottom of every email.
- Subscribe via RSS Feed Reader. This is my personal favorite. GB Savers full feed is available via RSS. You can learn more about RSS feeds here.
- Follow GB Savers on Twitter. All blog posts go directly to Twitter.
- Mobile Version -- GB Savers is available in an easy to read mobile version from any smartphone. Just type www.gbsavers.com into your browser.