February 22, 2008

Good deals at Copps

I just got back from Copps. I wanted to let you know about a FREE deal or almost free.  Copps has Flat Earth Crisps Chips on sale 4/$11 or 2/$6. You can print 2 coupons here to purchase for free. If you buy 3 you receive $4 in bonus buy coupons, plus there was a coupon in one of the recent inserts for $1 of 2 bags. So I bought 4 bags, received $2.99 off 2 of the bags (max price the coupon is good for), plus $1 off the other 2 bags and received $4 in RR.

I also received Muir Glen Organic Diced tomatoes for free as well. They are on sale 10/$10, and I have $1 off coupons from here. I was able to print off 8 of them. I only bought one of them at Copps because I already had a lot of coupons and I didn't know what they would do. I'm definitely planning to go back and get some more though. They also have tomato paste for .99, but didn't know what Copps would do since this is an overage. If anyone wants to try, let us know what you find out.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thanks! I have seen both these coupons floating around but haven't printed them yet. The Copps prices should be good until Wed 2/27. I am surprised they took the chip coupon. Our Copps won't take internet coupons for amounts greater than $1 so I am assuming that means even the fill in the price get this item free coupons. Maybe not. I'll give it a try and let you guys know. Can't hurt to try!