December 13, 2010

Free Item Coupons: Excedrin and Plus Another

Two companies offered free product coupons today by mail. Just fill out your name and address and you'll get coupons by mail for free bottle of Excedrin and free surprise* sample from a favorite brand too. You might think it's a pain to fill out these forms and wait for the coupons to come in the mail, but most of the grocery stores in our area tend to reject free item internet printed coupons so I prefer to wait a bit and get them in the mail. It gives us more options on places to use them or find a great deal to stack!

I usually just post these free item coupon links on GB Saver's Facebook page because usually by the time people see this on the blog the limit has already been reached, but since there were two to share today I thought I'd toss this post up on the blog and hope for the best! :)

Thanks Common Sense With Money!

Edited on 12/14/10 after I read the terms on the sign up page. :)

No comments: